A third of people turning 65 today will have long-term care costs that exceed their ability to pay. They will need Medicaid.
- Get the only helper who can give you complete clarity: an elder law attorney
- Don’t be passive—be proactive and make the best use of your resources now
- Get eligible for Medicaid sooner
- Spend savings wisely while you have them
- Save assets to pass on to your family
- Ensure your spouse has the resources he or she needs
- Avoid the common pitfalls that cut off Medicaid eligibility